Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Some Awesome Facts Tuesday

I'm making up a new meme for my blog. Sure, there are some other memes like it, but this one is because I'm lazy and want to make up my own days/names for them. Laziness wins every time.

So from now on Tuesday's will have 5 facts. About me, the blog, my WIP, my friends, food, my cat, crafting, anything and everything. Awesome, right? Awesome.

Let's get this started with some facts about moi.

1. I can't whistle. Seriously. And every time I tell someone they start whistling and try to teach me. I've tried. I've even looked up tutorials on the net. Not gonna happen. *sigh*

2. If I see a bug in the house, I try and save it and let it back outside. It's bad karma to let 'em die I say. But to be honest, they crawl on me they are squished in a heartbeat.

3. My first word was cheese. Can't live without cheese, and yet, I hate cheesecake. Whaaat? I know. Shocker. But everything else has to have cheese on it. Everywhere. Extra extra cheese.

4. My fave tv show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. You got action, comedy, suspense, romance, drama, horror, and all the teen drama you'll ever need. I've seen every episode at least 5 times, and I have marathons all the time. In fact, just talking about this makes me want to start another marathon.
<- my fave cast photo, well, maybe less bleached...

5. I name my favorite things. My car? No name. My ipod? Oz (after Buffy, of course). If it's important and I love it, it gets a name.

So there we go, 5 facts about me. Educational, informative, and now I want to eat cheese and watch some Buffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment