Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some Awesome Facts Tuesday

Here we are again, sharing is caring and Tuesday is the day I care.

This week's theme for awesome facts is cats! *meow*

1. I've always had a pet in the house, and they have always been kitties. In total I've had nine. There is one outside I started feeding recently, so I'll count that as ten. Why not?

2. My cat is named Gizmo, and he's 10, and he was born on Halloween. He's so fluffy and fat, I <3 him. (His picture is on the right. LOOK AT THE CUTENESS.)

3. Whenever I see a cat in a movie, I instantly love it. Even evil ones like in the movie The Cat's Eye, I rooted for the cat.

4. Fat cats are my favorite. I turn into a squealing crazy fangirl over fat cats. I have fat cat kitchen stuff and figurines and I will buy more and more until they over run the house and I'm on an episode of Hoarders.

5. Every time I watch a show, I get a little grumpy that everyone has a dog and not a cat. Sure, cats are feisty, but that's the appeal tv show people! Dogs are trainable, cats are awesome. Cats win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment