Monday, January 31, 2011

And then my head explodes...

Have you ever had so many things going on, and so many ideas, and so many visions in your head that you feel like your head is going to explode?

That's me today.

I saw 2 writing competitions today, both with the same deadline. So I was thinking of ideas for that.
But then I was thinking about my WIP, and I need ideas for that.
And then I remembered an idea I never wrote down, and thought about that.

AHHH! *explode*

So what do I do? Do I continue with my WIP, write and outline for the new idea before I forget it again, think of new ideas for the writing competitions....or die from too much thinking at once?

"I'm not a machine!" - Lesley's brain

I know what I'll do. Doses of Supernatural and X-Files will clear my head and get my ideas a'flowin'.
And distract me.

"Much better." - Lesley's brain

No comments:

Post a Comment