Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I Had To...

If I had to work at an office, I'd work at Dunder-Mifflin/Sabre Company.

Why? Well...
Creed hasn't done work in over 2 years and can buy you anything in the world. Michael plays a movie every week in the conference room. Angela makes brownies and plans parties every other week. Pam has the reading club and they eat finger sandwiches. Dwight makes the office safe with his pepper spray and nunchuks. Jim pulls awesome pranks on Dwight and they would be hilarious to watch play out. Meredith plays solitaire all day. Phyllis makes rabies quilts.

The Office is dreamy. Imagine going into work and doing nothing all day but hanging out and having parties.
Michael might be a handful, but it seems worth it. He will consider you family and take you in.

You know what?

I think I watch too much of The Office. But if I had to...I would work there...

No comments:

Post a Comment